Over the last few months, 30 Hunter based organisation have come together to form the Hunter Digital Innovation Growth Industry Taskforce (Hunter DiGiT) to development a common vision and strategies for our region to capitalise on the growing global digital economy.
- Outline a common vision and industry goals
- Articulate a way forward to achieve the vision, including priority issues to be addressed (including, but not limited to, access, skills, funding, innovation and infrastructure needs)
- Propose ways to build stakeholder engagement and commitment in delivering long-term digital industry sector needs
- Identify drivers for, and barriers to, growth and innovation in the industry
- Develop recommendations and rationale of the strategies and actions proposed to be undertaken by industry, industry associations, educational and research institutions, and government to encourage growth of the local digital economy
- Identify key performance indicators, progress and outcome metrics, clear benchmarks and timeframes
If you like more information on the Hunter DiGiT or your organisation would like to help, please just email Gordon@digitalnewcastle.com.au.